collect, why we collect it, and how we use it.
Use of Information
- The personal information we collect may include your name, email address, and phone number while you create
- We may also collect non-personal information such as IP addresses, browser type, and information about your
Disclosure of Information
- We use your personal information to process your submission, send you meeting requests and blog updates,
improve our services, and personalise your experience.
- We may also use your information for internal business purposes, such as data analysis and audits.
Security of Information
- We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating our
website, conducting our business, or providing customer service.
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your
- We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information.
- However, no data transmission over the internet or storage system can be guaranteed 100% secure.
- If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify
us of the problem by contacting us following the “Contact Us” section below.
- If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our website before the
change becomes effective.
us at [email protected]